The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Mental Wellness Champion
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Kevin has been very active in promoting and driving the Health and Hustle fitness ands wellbeing programme. I was a post SEPSIS patient. Kevin encourages me into the Health and Hustle scheme. My life has been massively affected by this. I've managed to pull myself back to being able to lead a normal like. Which is some feat.
I am just one of hundreds of people that he has encouraged into this fitness scheme, which helps employees and patients maintain a healthy and good quality of life. He's helped other employees (within the NHS) to reduce sick leave, elevate work related stress and become a member of a friend group with a common goal of healthiness.
The number of people he has helped by introducing them to his scheme is growing exponentially. He has passed on his message and ethos onto more and more groups around the UK where the benefits of what he encourages had been realised by these groups. The benefits of Kevin's inspirational plan is being adopted Countrywide
This is a link to a film we did to inform others on what he wanted to achieve. This will act a supporting information. If you want more information, I can assist in providing it. Please contact me via the routes I have provided.