The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Abigail used to work for Virgin Atlantic Airlines as a Air Stewardess until COVID-19 hit. Abigail became an Emergency Medical Advisor for SECAMB and works so hard to help the Patients that she speaks to.
She has adapted to call-taking like a duck to water and she amazes me the amount of difficult calls she deals with yet still has constant motivation and positivity in the workplace.
Abigail isn’t afraid to ask for help when she needs it. But when she handles a complex call with the amount of passion, empathy and focus like she does in such a small amount of time with working for SECAMB, I feel nothing but inspired by her.