The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Elaine is a very hard working lady, when she is poorly she still comes to work and still does a good job. If you need help or to be shown what to do she will be there to help. She does not moan of what she has to do, she will always do the work and she will always go that extra mile to help out if we are short staffed. She will come in to help or help out on the wards if we are short of staff. Elaine is a fantastic person, if you have a problem she will try and help you out. She also goes above and beyond whatever she does. Elaine deserves a medal.