The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
•Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond within their job roles at QMC to demonstrate how the service operates 24/7.
•Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times. Deb Smith has shown very clear frontline leadership to the Patient Movement QMC teams and the Patient Movement Team Leaders.
•High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
Supporting every patient especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone has gone above and beyond in order to ensure patient and staff safety within NUH. Fantastic frontline team work ethos has been demonstrated over the course of the last year.