The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Sarab is a shining light in the chemotherapy day unit. She has a wonderful work ethic, always going above and beyond to support clinical staff in providing excellent care. She is hugely popular with staff and patient's alike, her unwavering smile, thoughtfulness and kindness are a joy to work alongside and she is always willing to help with any challenges with a positive attitude. A recent example of her good nature is that she found a lost wedding ring and worked to trace it back to it's owner, who was of course over-the-moon. Her commitment and loyalty to the unit is felt by patients on a daily basis, she is an important member in the provision care. Thank you Sarab, you are greatly appreciated by us all!