The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Volunteer of the year
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
THANK-YOU COVID-19 STORES VOLUNTEERS!
For ensuring we had PPE during the Pandemic
I wanted to give the Volunteer COVID-19 Stores Support Team a special mention for their sheer stamina in keeping going through the Pandemic
12 Months supporting Stores, a building with no doors just a wide open loading bay, these two Volunteers braved the hottest days, the coldest days, the windiest and the rainiest days sorting out PPE deliveries and taking them to the Wards to ensure the Staff and Patients had all they needed to keep them as safe as possible
The amount of miles each of these Volunteers clocked up was staggering, on one occasion Lance proudly told me how he’d smashed his 10,000 steps before his first tea-break at 10:00 o’clock which I’m sure you will agree is pretty impressive!
Thank-You COVID-19 Stores Support Team! xxx
Please click on the documents below to view the supporting documents.
View Document 1