Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
What it takes to reach out to the world around you and to let everyone know how amazing THEY are. To be warm and kind and for ever exploring what a community might need and benefit from. A community such as Moss Side that is so stretched and so struggling in so many ways. What might lift their spirits, you ask? Gardening, Community Food, Litter Picking, feeding the homeless, you name it Fizza is there. She reaches out in so many ways, just in order to let people know they are welcome in this precious world. She wont talk about it and will frequently deny it is her. There is a garden in the practice and another in the waiting room that she tends and loves. Sun, water and the nurturing spirit of a Fizza is what the world needs, for the precious time we are here. If there is an opening to reteach a thing its loveliness, patient, staff, colleague, friend, stranger, from all and every community it'll more than likely be her quietly getting on doing her magic. It's a secret mind, which is part of the joy, so that might add to the challenge of celebrating the joy that she brings :-)