The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Through a particular difficult time during the Pandemic, all the reception team have worked solidly together as a team, changing their duties where necessary to provide the best help they can. With GP practices having to change dramatically since 2019, they have adapted swiftly to the ever changing demands required on them with fortitude and determination. The Covid situation also affected members of the team directly, with people having loved ones in hospital and some who have lost their loved ones during this time. Others have had to deal with a difficult scenarios that have echoed their own personal stories without judgement. This they have done with continued smiles in somewhat challenging situations and have grown stronger together as a team. They are always there to help one another and are particularly welcoming to new members who have recently joined the practice. I'm proud of the assistance and knowledge they provide to our patients, colleagues and partners. To be part of a successful strong team makes coming to work a pleasure and I feel they deserve recognition for all their hard work.
I'm proud to be a colleague.