The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Mental Wellness Champion
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Susie is valuable asset to Lincolnshire Community Health Service , As our leader she has demonstrated exceptional support to all her teams across both bases of Grantham and Stamford. The current pandemic has raised many anxieties among her teams and Susie has provided support and reassurance to all her colleagues.
As a service leader she demonstrates a proactive approach and encourages her team members to follow their dreams and apply for extra training courses to enhance their roles.
Susie is a little bubble of energy and happiness radiating to everyone she meets, Susie has the presence that even in the depths of despair her sunny personality lifts you .
Her vigour for life is admirable ,in her spare time Susie supports a dog charity and enjoys walking and caravan holidays with her husband Neil and their two dogs .