The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I couldn't be prouder on how Warrington Hospital has handled the pandemic. With careful planning and organisation the team have been able to contribute to the 235,184 vaccinated people in our town. They complete around 450 vaccines everyday for 6 days a week, with many staff members working overtime to vaccinate as many people as possible. I am so impressed by the resilience of these staff members - in particular Jenny Barber who moved from a Band 4 role, now managing a large team of people and taking it all in her stride. She is an inspiration and a credit to Warrington and Halton Hospitals.