The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
IT & Digital
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Our Digital Team and IT team worked tirelessly during the early days of the pandemic to support visitors and loved ones who could not visit. Our end of life teams worked with the team to ensure we had digital kit via iPhones / iPads and software to enable virtual visiting. They turned around procurement and access to kit to the wards, developing training for staff and public facing information. Nothing was ever too much trouble. The team provided hours of on site training, support on bank holidays in their own time - all the ensure staff were able to enable loved ones contact. The IT and NHS digital teams were at the forefront of the pandemic in the speed and pace they worked at across so many other project. They are the epitome of end of life care being everyone’s business. We have a Swan End of Life & Bereavement Support team who have renamed them our Digital Swans IT Swans. I cannot thank them enough - we don’t see what they do in the background and when you do they care so deeply.
You tube video developed