The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Alison is extremely hardworking, reliable and flexible. She always goes the extra mile to ensure her patients are well cared for, not only giving excellent physical care but also providing a kind and compassionate shoulder to lean on, she is a pleasure to work with and is very supportive of her colleagues and of the senior staff who rely o her to help them to maintain the high standards that we expect for those in our care. Alison has had a very difficult personal time recently but she always come s to work with a positive, can-do attitude which motivates the team