The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Nice Oommen, senior house keeper of neuro blue ward, is a hard working and dedicated person who worked well during pandemic time. He was helping all of our staff by giving adequate supplies along with patient.
He always found additional time for ward whenever needed.
He does his job in a systematic manner. He is really good in keeping store room neat and clean.
During the covid times, he used to order the essential supplies which is very essential and always make sure that we are not running out with it.
Other than that he is very good in handling or initiating conversation with patients.