The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Sabir Hussain is an Award Winning Music Promoter for the past 25 year, helping Young people from deprived areas to get into Music and also since Lockdown from March 2020, helping NHS staff with quality 24 hour music from his online Radio Station "British Asain Radio".
In June 2021, Sabir Hussain won the Prime Ministers "Point of Lights Award" for outstanding contribution to British Society and Communities with his Radio Station:
Sabir Hussain has also worked in Government departments of Home Office, DWP and Office of National Statistics in helping the Disabled and under privileged.
He has excellent Interpersonal skill and loyalty towards NHS in helping them in Media and Art projects.
Sabir Hussain is also the victim of Covid 19 in April 2020, where he was in Airedale Hospital for 2 weeks under treatments and thanked all NHS staff and Doctors in looking after him.
I strongly believe that Sabir Hussain is the perfect choice for the "Public Choice" Award for his outstanding help towards NHS staff with his British Asian Radio.
Here are Sabir Hussain previous media links to support his Award: