The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Volunteer of the year
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
They didn’t exist until December and then what a response.!!
Asked to cover 2 sites 7 days a week 12 hours a day over 60 volunteers materialised aged from 17-73 and didnt miss a shift!
Whether welcoming patients, or observing post vaccination areas and wiping down chairs this incredible Volunteer Team have undertaken whatever is asked of them. They have been welcomed and made to feel part of the vaccination Team
We couldn’t have done it without them and I would REALLY love to recognise this FANTASTIC dedicated team who like us all had no idea what Covid was a year ago.
They were the heart of the team and touched the hearts of so many patients. A heartfelt 'Thank you' for being part of such a lifechanging project.
Please click on the documents below to view the supporting documents.
View Document 1