The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Kayleigh is the failsafe officer for the LWH antenatal screening department. Kayleigh is the backbone of the team, she keeps everything organised and running smoothly. She cares about the women and ensures results are inputted correctly and timely, and follows up any errors in their screening and ensures women have the appointments they need.
Kayleigh is caring and goes above and beyond for her colleagues and ensures we are ok.
Kayleigh has a wide knowledge about screening and shares this with colleagues at the womens, to ensure women receive the correct screening at the right time. She works hard to make sure the midwives are supported so can fulfill their role easily. We’d be lost without her!!
I started at the trust last year, and Kayleigh has always been so supportive, welcoming and friendly. Kayleigh taught me all I needed to know, no job has ever been too big to ask!
Kayleigh is a true unsung hero, and deserves recognition for her hard and devoted work in the NHS. Kayleigh has worked at the womens for 14 years (we think) in administrative roles!