The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I have known Jimmy for a short time whilst I have been working in A+E, Jimmy is a lovely person. Jimmy has 3 goals a day - to have a laugh, never end the day on an argument, always have something to look forward to. Jimmy organises the events for all the A+E staff, when the event has passed Jimmy is onto organising the next event . Jimmy is a positive person and always has a smile, he is quite approachable and always happy to help, nothing is too much trouble for Jimmy and I have never heard him say NO. Jimmy is always at hand to talk to, give advice and is a good listener. We all go to Jimmy for everything.
Jimmy is well loved by us all and deserves to win this award