The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Lorraine never says no to a task of any size, if you need help she is there. She is kind and considerate of others and is always able to empathise with patients and colleagues alike.
Lorraine always goes above and beyond for the team and we would find it difficult to replace her. she works hard at developing new ways of working, monitoring retrieving infromation that we need to complete our own work. She supports all the other team members in meetings and research without complaint. She supports newer team memebrs to understand their roles and shows care and patience while they are learning new processes and procedures.