The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Lesley is an exceptional worker, I have not long started in the IV Therapy team and she has been a true asset. She goes above and beyond every day and uses analytical thinking to ensure as nurses we are getting the best out of our clinic. She ensures that she runs any issues by myself and the nursing team, without her we would be lost. Anything I have tasked her with she has done promptly. She has excellent communication skills and the patients engage with her as well as the healthcare professionals that refer patients to her. Her attention to detail is brilliant and she provides new ideas that will help to streamline our service and improve patient and staff experience. Words that I can use to describe Lesley are:
Efficient, effective, QI focused, streamlined, able to think outside the box, solution focused, enthusiastic. She is a team player and someone that I am very happy to work alongside in our team. Thank you Lesley for working hard each and every day, you deserve an award to demonstrate the effective work you are doing each day. Lesley works tirelessly for the service and will always think outside of the box. She will run with any new initiatives that will help us run a high quality service. Thanks you Lesley for being a brilliant co-ordinator and shining in everything you do.