The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Kiren is the ward manager assistant on the Ambulatory Assessment Unit and goes above and beyond within her role on a daily basis. Her work ethic and diligence means that she provides exceptional amounts of support for non-clinical staff members, as well as working alongside nursing and medical staff.
Furthermore, she does not hesitate to introduce innovative ideas and solutions to tackle the unique challenges posed, and her forward-thinking approach and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances have been a source of inspiration for her colleagues. Kiren demonstrates a commendable level of interpersonal skills, characterised by empathy, loyalty, and thoughtfulness towards both colleagues and patients. She effortlessly creates a supportive and nurturing environment within the workplace, which greatly improves staff morale.