The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Sharon and her teams have been exceptional over the last year in supporting the smooth running of the team and support to clinicians. It has been highlighted by many teams that they are innovative, proactive and highly supportive to the clinical teams and enabling all staff to carry out their roles with timeliness and efficiency. The whole team are very thoughtful and compassionate and their level of skill astounds me. They can turn work around very quickly and help us to shine a light on excellence in the Division. The executive support to Directors is excellent as is the support to teams. Sharon in particiular leads with great compassion, knowledge and confidence. She is very innovative and always at the forefront of development of digital and admin processes in the Division. When we come to work we are supported by the sheer dedication of the team and rely hugely on the team who contribute to the successful delivery of excellent care to our patients. They are definitely unsung heroes.