The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I came on here to nominate an individual, but when I thought about it the whole of the team deserves a nomination, including our admin manager De’Anne. We have come across a lot of challenges this year. This includes being short staffed - to supporting each other with individual mental health needs. There has been a lot of occasions where we are short on the ground. The whole team has mucked in and worked together to make sure the unit on both sites still run. I think admin get overlooked a lot in any business but especially the NHS. We have an fantastic team here at the Endoscopy unit and I would love for us to be put forward for this award. It would really boost our team. Although we will always go above and beyond for every individual patient, a little recognition really does spur you on !