The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
My team of 3 ward clerks - Donna , Lucy and Katy - as well as my clinical support workers Claire and Olivia ( who deputise for annual leave, sickness etc ) all consistently work to a high standard . their work ethic is exceptional and they always go the extra mile to help patients , relatives and colleagues. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them , even when the ward is exceptionally busy. They are the first people that our patients see when they come in for their surgery and they are always welcoming , accommodating and cheerful . They have an excellent rapport with members of other specialities within the hospital that they come into contact with on a daily basis. They are very flexible within their work- often moving shifts to accommodate the ever- changing needs of our very busy department. It is a privilege to manage this team of ladies