The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Marsha has been a Surgical Audit Clerk for a number of years now and has to work on her own for quite a while. She had to provide evidence that another staff member was needed due to the amount of work involved. Marsha has managed to keep the work up to date despite being the only person doing the role, ensure that all deadline were met, so senior member of staff could present their reports.
Marsha a very kindly taken me under her wings over the last two months and helped me learn the role and explain the role in great detail. She is a natural worrier about the work, this is in a good way as she does not want anything to be missed or not recorded correctly. Her knowledge of the many different codes, types of operations and her attention to detail is absolutely amazing. Marsha is always there if I have any questions about the role.
Marsh only works part time but always put in 100% effort and will follow a bit of work through until it is finished even if it means staying behind to finish it.
Marsha is an absolute star as she has a busy life outside with her family and looking after her loved ones. I think she actually comes to work for a rest! So this is my nomination for her due to her hard working approach to work both in and out of work, her kindness and for her having a beautiful soul.