The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
This team began 3-4 years ago with only four staff members, now we are a team of six. Since the team began we have not only proactively implemented and encouraged new and smoother processes which on a whole encourages the saving of time money and equipment, not only for the team but for the organisation. The processes we have implemented mean patients still receive a one to one feel but nurses have more time to focus on the patients without the worry of endless paperwork or equipment worries. The whole team now runs smoother and over the years we as the admin team have come to know the parents and children very well. as for thoughtfulness and kindness, we are continually complimented on our friendly and hardworking nature by both the patients and staff. The team also prides itself on encouraging disability awareness and equality. The team leader is a fantastic person who pushes her team to achieve whilst having a fun, caring personality. The team leader is proactive and her team adore her. Over the past few years the team have won individual awards and the time to shine award. The team is overall a wonderful hardworking team who have achieved a lot and continue to strive for better.