The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The senior rota coordinator team work extremely hard managing the rota coordinators on a daily basis. Going above and beyond to support and help us when we are struggling with our workload. Also offering an excellent pastoral service for us all.
They take their time out of there own duties every day to pick up any workload required and covering for divisions when required.
They are flexible with many things including cancelling or changing there own off days or annual leave to allow the other team member's to have leave.
They are always willing to support the team. Especially in time such as when a certain rota coordinator is struggling to cover on call shifts within their divisions. They will stay late to help them to find cover to try and take the pressure off the rota coordinator and help the division.
They are fantastic and we couldn't do our job without their support.