The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Venetia works really hard for the department, she struggles with an ongoing issue with her knee, but despite the pain and discomfort she is in, she comes into work every day.
Venetia always has a friendly attitude to patients and you'll often find laughing with her, she puts them at ease when they are waiting for their surgery.
Venetia is keen to improve her skills and knowledge in the Ophthalmology department and she is a valued member of our team.
I wanted to nominate her, so she understands we appreciate her efforts at work and the struggles she has to undertake her work, whilst in discomfort. No job is too much for her.