The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Volunteer of the year
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The pharmacy team have supported local and national charities, led by an passionate and motivated pharmacist have raised over £20000 over the last 10 years through charity bike rides, Macmillan coffee mornings and donating to local charities as part of being recognised as helping our local community.
The pharmacy is at the heart of a village and as a team always go above and beyond for our patients. We really care and our team members make sure everyone is made to feel welcome and we know most of our patients by their first names.
We were recognised for a service award during the Covid period as our pharmacist received the Jubilee Cup for the pharmacy as nominated by the local parish Council.