The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Katherine has truly Exceptional work ethic she is always going above and beyond her job description, Katherine will often be found working late and not taking breaks due to her dedication to the trust and all wards she assists.
Katherine has very high level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients. she works at times with difficult individuals but always manages to mediate the situation and gain the best possible outcome for the trust. she has implemented many new processes to best assist the trust in daily activity's and ensure appropriate use of spend.