The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Amanda is a reliable helping hand to anyone who meets her. her knowledge and experiance is vast and she is always happy to part that knowledge on to others to best assist them. Amanda will go above and beyond for those she assists but also for those within her own team. Amanda is a fantastic one person support system to those she works with, she is always willing to lend her knowledge and uplift her colleagues. she is a true asset who deserves far more credit for all the hard work she puts in each day to not only support others but also provide fantastic savings in spend for our trust