The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Jo has been an amazing, supportive manager during a very tough time for me. I almost lost my life to sepsis last year. Jo has made every effort to support me during my return to work, phase return and continues to support all my ongoing medical appointments.
Jo always has an open door policy and is never too busy to listen.
My health is not great and I continue to struggle but, with the support from Jo I am gradually getting better.
Jo has a very kind heart and I strongly believe without her support and guidance I wouldn’t be able to continue in my role as a medical secretary as I do need that additional support which Jo does in abundance.
Jo has most definitely aided my recovery and I will be forever grateful.