The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Karen has been a long-standing member with the employment service and she brings wealth of skills/experience, that she is always willing to pass on to new and existing staff when needed.
The Clinical team Karen is aligned to really value her support and intervention that she delivers with suck kindness to all her service-users and below is a compliment received from our ‘Patient Feedback questionnaire’:
“Me and Karen work really well together. She’s always supportive and always available and a phone call away. She goes above and beyond!”
Furthermore, this nomination is a way to acknowledge how Karen always give clients 110% for those who want to find work as part of their recovery. Karen was also an integral part of the roll-out of the ‘Employment Benefits Surgeries’ and knowing she is leading on this, I know all is in safe hands when supporting service-users with their benefits with DWP staff.