The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Kulvinder is one of our greatest treasures that we have within our employment service. As like many of our Employment Specialists, the high quality support she gives to any service-users that get directed her way. Kulvinder will always give 100% as her ethos is person-centred approach that is evident in everything she does.
I have seen from a far the struggles of low staffing and inconsistency when trying to deliver a standard of service that all service-users, should be entitled to receive when gaining employment support. Despite challenges over the years for various reason, Kulvinder from my opinion has delivered a high quality service to Early Intervention service-users and staff, which I feel we wouldn't be able to succeed in this area due to her determination.
Since the change of line management, I have received nothing but positive praise for all the hard work and input she delivers on a daily basis and I hope this resonates as this does not go un-notice by anyone.
Kulvinder is integral part of the team and always at hand to support colleagues in/outside the employment service. It has been a pleasure to be part of her journey with all that she does and seeing the next chapter to where this may lead with her career progression.