The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Anita is one of the most helpful and supportive individual and this echoed in the work she does with supporting service-users starting or getting back into employment.
During the past year, Anita kindly offered to support long-term sickness in another team, and she has received nothing but praise for all the hard work she has done by that management team and especially from ourselves.
Since joining that service, she has increased referrals by positive feedback/outcomes received from service-users and this in-turn reassured staff confidence.
Earlier this year, Anita was approached by Alison (Team Manager) and I to take part in promotion video, in order to shine a light/showcase a service-user who has used the employment service and also the Employment Specialist who supported them on their journey. Straight away I identified Anita as the perfect choice as her work ethic and the compassion to support others is evident.
I look forward to seeing how Anita continues to progress in her role as an Employment Specialist.