The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Heena is our exceptional Administrator for our specialist service within East London NHS Foundation Trust and we would be lost without her, to say the least. Heena alone supports a team of 12 Employment Specialists with various administrative tasks and is evident how valued she as it aids us to delivery a high quality service on a day to day basis. We really acknowledge and appreciate how she also goes over and beyond in her role with service-users as I hear nothing but positive feedback when being supported by her over the phone. We as a team are thankful for the work and support she puts in.