The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The reception team at the Bridge Centre are extremely hard working, and go above and beyond for each individual patient who walks through the doors. They also deal with difficult situations each day, whether that involves sorting appointments, passing on messages, recieving distressing phone calls, as well as communicate with emotionally dysregulated patients. Each team member is kind, caring and understanding for every different situation, with both patients and team members. We would not be able to complete our roles without the Bridge Centre Reception team, and they need to understand how valued they really are at the community mental health team.