The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Without their technical support we would be lost. If we’re ever stuck on a task the answer is alway “ask admin” and it’s true as they always know the answer! They go way above and beyond what they need too just to try and make our days a little bit easier. They join in the celebrations and the commiserations, they are very much the back none to the team and keep us all in line. Keep up the smashing work and don’t ever loose the sense of humour. I speak for all of the team when I say thank you for all you do! We all appreciate you, Linda, Dionne, Lisa and Nicky x