The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
In the 4 months I have been part of the team, Lisa has stepped up to train new admin even though under pressure herself being the only senior member admin in the team due to sickness. At one time lisa was the only admin member doing the role of 3 admin for 3 months due to sickness within the admin team, whilst also assisting the nurses with their needs and myself being new into the post as matron and the team. She took everything that was thrown at her sacrificed her breaks and time to ensure the team were not left with no admin to cover the service and it ran smoothly. She never moaned once and still did her job to an outstanding level making sure patients queries were dealt with. Lisa was amazing and deserves to be recognised for how hard she worked throughout those months as with out her , we wouldn't have gotten through as admin are so important to the every day functioning of a
So thank you Lisa as I'm not sure we said it enough but we appreciate everything you did and still do for us.
She was kind and compassionate to everyone she spoke to