The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Fareham 1 admin go above and beyond to help patients and the nursing staff. Nothing is too much for them. When I was part of their team they supported me and made sure they could help me or would find an answer for me, and they all helped each other out to make sure the service was covered. They are compassionate kind and caring aswell as supportive of each other. Training up new admin staff so they could be up and running. They adapted to new working styles to fit along side the nurses.
I don't think we tell them enough how valuable they are to team and how much we appreciate them