The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Within the past 12 months part of our service has moved premises, merged with other teams, collaborated with GLL leisure services, reduced waiting lists, supported staff development with allocation of time for peer review, management /clinical supervision, transferred a whole diary system and set up a brand new University based clinic. The backbone to this work has been Zoe. Zoe is a team player who's innovation, ,creativity, team work and communication has helped problem solve and support the implementation and success of all the above. On top of this Zoe's has also supported with patient concerns and been a key coordinator to support team cohesion and moral. Thank you Zoe.
Please let me know if you would like a photo or further information or twitter account/ x account for Zoe