The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
In a time where flow in the Emegency Department is the biggest challenge, the nominee works very hard to do her best. She always has a smile on her face and always ready to help even if it means she has to spend extra time on that task. Once, there were no stretchers in the Emergency Department as it was overfull and the nurse in charge asked Tina as the Manager of the day to please find some trolleys from the rest of the hospital for unwell patients. It was end of day for Tina, but she went around the hospital and found at least 3 more trolleys that could be used in the ED and only then went home. There are several such instances where Tina has gone above and beyond to help the ED team.