The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Everyone knows current situation in the Emergency Departments. Epsom ED is no different. Deborah has gone above and beyond to help the ED team to keep the department as safe as possible. She is always available and keeps herself visible is she is needed
Sometimes, when she walks around the department to check if everything is alright, the staff invariably ask for her help with something which is not her job. For instance, once, so.ebody asked her if she could stay with a patient for a few minutes to keep an eye because the staff wanted to use the bathroom and there was no one else. Debbie happily agreed even though it was not her job to do that. There are many other instances which make her a very valuable member of our team ED.