The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Katherine is faultless, nothing is to much trouble for her always willing to help her fellow team members and staff outside her department. Katherine visits sites that use the materials management system for stock she ensures they are neither over stocked or under stocked. Katherine manages a team of 2 others ensuring they are happy and well. Katherine is always cheerful and if I have a problem be it work related or personal she always a an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on. Although Katherine is relatively new to her role (2 years maximum) she is fully hands on. She really deserves a unsung hero award.