The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Pauline goes above and beyond for her team and without her the department wouldn't be the same. She encourages a friendly and helpful attitude and we work well as a team this way. All staff have respect for one another and this is in part due to Pauline's management skills. The job can be quite stressful, but we are encouraged to take time out when needed and be there for one another. I've never worked anywhere like the NHS and I'm really grateful to be a part of such a brilliant department. Other departments often remark at how friendly we are as a team and it's an honour to hear.