Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
This team has kept Velindre University NHS Trust operating smoothly especially over the last 12 months with staff capacity issues. The team incorporates a range of areas; business support, admin, freedom of information, compliance (to name a few!) and they will always undertake any extra jobs to ensure the well oiled machine keeps running.
Between them, they know the business inside and out, or at least know who to ask! They keep minutes, diaries, information, act as secretaries, trainers, recruitment and all things in between. They answer the phone to patients looking for the cancer centre, being empathetic and going out of their way to assist. They look after the HQ and its visitors in between their busy roles.
Not only that, they are a fantastic bunch of empowering ladies, always willing to lend a hand, ear or shoulder to cry on to get each other through tough times both inside and outside of work.