Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Both the East and West Admin team have had a really tough couple of years due to lack of staff due to sickness, maternity leave, and people retiring.
All of the team have stepped up over the past 6-9 months, working additional hours, supporting each other, and keeping the moral high. Ensuring that we continue to deliver a high level of care and respect to all of our patients and carers that make contact
All of the admin team offer each and everyone of the staff members empathy, and kindness every day. Even when the day is busy with a high turn over of new referrals and telephone calls, it is done with a smile on their faces.
Each of my administrators will do anything that is asked of them, and will even encourage clinical staff to hand over some of the admin roles, as they can see that they may be struggling on a specific day or a specific task, and this is not always easy!
When a member of the team is struggling or feeling under the weather, they encourage each other to talk and support one another. Take on the extra work so that individual is able to go home, or can have a less stressful day.
Over the past few years it has been a real pleasure for me as the Admin manager to watch the admin team grow together and develop each others confidences. Ensuring that those who are stronger in one area are able to support someone who is not as confidence, and because of this I have a hard working, compassionate and loyal team.
Southampton East OPMH Team = Helen Pirie / Susan Paul
Southampton West OPMH Team = Charlotte Rogers/Deborah Humphry/ Rosarine Sigani/ Holly Brown,