The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I would like to nominate this team as every week I see the exceptional work they do for the patients they encounter. Day after day they have challenges which they have to deal with such as cancelling clinics due to staff sickness and re arranging patients appointments. They deal with a number of different services each which have there own complexities but they do a excellent for for patients. They go above and beyond to make sure that patients get there appointments and the care they need.
I have witnessed time and time again there compassion and empathy when talking to patient on the phone. Patients really do appreciate there empathy.