The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I work with this person and in the time that I have known her she is one of the kindest people I know. She always goes the extra mile when a patient had a problem with who was going to look after her animals when she went into a home, my friend stepped in and with the Manager of our team went to her property with the permission of her nephew and took the animals to Foal Farm, Biggin Hill and they were placed there until a proper placement was found for them.
There is also a gentleman who feeds the pigeons every day, Michael who always calls in to our workplace whenever he is passing and asks if Marion would kindly take him to the station at the bottom of our road. This she does and never ever makes any comment about not wanting to do this.
There have been other instances whereby she has always been the first person to help her colleagues out. She will always take someone home if they are ill to make sure that they get home safely.
I have worked with this person for many years and she is remarkable in every way shape or form and I would have no hesitation in recommending her for an award as she so deserves to be nominated.