The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Kelly has worked in our specialist service (HIV & Mental Health) for a number of years and is an invaluable member of the Team. She always goes above and beyond for both clients and colleagues. Kelly is exceptionally thorough and organised, and has a genuine interest and passion for our service area. Kelly regularly advocates for our client group and our Team would genuinely be lost without her. She is committed to her role, never complains and isn't afraid of a challenge. Kelly keeps abreast of new information relating to HIV and shares this within the Team, again demonstrating her passion and commitment.