The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
IT & Digital
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Natasha works tirelessly to collate and broadcast up to date research relating to an individual's expressed interests and areas of work through Knowledge Share. This enables us, as clinicians, to deliver the best care possible under evidence based practice. Natasha is approachable and adaptable, responding to the developing needs of those who require her support - finding different topics of research, reports and literature where required and requested.
As an apprentice, I have found Natasha's emails a real lifeline in completing both my clinical placements and university assignments. It has been invaluable to have links to high quality academic sources in one, organised place that is tailored to the specific area of my practice or interest.